The complexities inherent in the global trade business can be overcome. The competitive nature of trade in general demands that companies take the initiative in preparing themselves to remain compliant with Customs. If your business needs a global trade compliance consultant, look no further than Braumiller Consulting Group, LLC.
Areas of Expertise
Global trade is the lifeblood of many companies, and the help of trained professionals can ensure that you engage the international market with confidence. Our experts can provide guidance in the following areas:
- Section 301 & 232 classification analyses
- Section 301 Tariff Impact Analyses for Imports
- Section 301 Retaliatory Action Impact Analyses for Exports
- Import Processes and Global Customs
- Export Processes, Licensing and Agreements
- Supply Chain Security Programs such as C-TPAT and AEO
- Product Classification in the Harmonized Tariff (HT) and country-specific schedules
- Country of Origin Determinations and ruling requests
- Risk Assessments
- US Export Licensing Classification
- Duty Recovery Opportunities
- Foreign Trade Zones
- Free Trade Agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance Manuals
In a variety of areas in international trade we are very capable of providing you with the assistance needed to expand your business across the globe.
If you want your business to succeed, you’ll need custom solutions to your individual challenges and endeavors. Your business plan is unique, and in order to fully realize your objectives, a one-size-fits-all solution will be little more than a roadblock on your path to success.
Compliant business practices are more than just helpful: they’re a necessity. Don’t risk your success with practices that may be suspect, and potentially create issues with Customs. The assistance of a trusted consulting agency may be what you need, sometimes even in the form of a 3rd party audit — another pair of eyes, if you will.
Contact Braumiller Consulting Group, LLC, today to learn more about how we can help you reach your goals.