Global Trade Compliance Consulting
The complex web of global business transcends your home country. Every export generates an import. Braumiller Consulting specializes in creating strategic business value for our clients by focusing on their unique needs and goals. As your partner in international trade, we empower your organization to succeed in the global market while proactively managing risks.
Braumiller Consulting provides expert guidance and assistance in the following areas:
• Section 301 & 232 classification analyses
• Country of Origin Determinations and ruling requests
• Section 301 Tariff Impact Analyses for Imports
• Section 301 Retaliatory Action Impact Analyses for Exports
• Risk Assessments
• Import Processes and Global Customs
• Export Processes, Licensing and Agreements
• Product Classification in the Harmonized Tariff (HT) and country-specific schedules.
• US Export Licensing Classification
• Duty Recovery Opportunities
• Foreign Trade Zones
• Free Trade Agreements
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Compliance Manuals
• Supply Chain Security Programs such as C-TPAT and AEO
Don’t settle for one size fits all. Let us custom tailor a solution that fits like a glove.